Share our purpose and future.
It’s our people that make Purebase a premier, natural industrial minerals and natural resource product, and service company. We are always actively accepting resumes from qualified individuals to join our expanding team.
We’re engaged in the acquisition, development, mining and full-scale marketing of industrial, and natural mineral properties in California, and the United States as our top priority.
Purebase is looking for an Accountant/Bookkeeper
Purebase Corporation headquartered in Ione, California and listed on the OTCQB under the symbol PUBC is a diversified, natural and industrial mineral resource company. We provide new and improved, and environmentally sound solutions to a wide range of markets, including our cornerstone markets of agriculture and construction. This position is responsible for assisting in the completion and maintenance of general ledgers and financial reports and in performing a broad variety of other accounting functions.
• Assist in the preparation of timely and accurate financial statements.
• Prepare journal entries, perform bank reconciliations, record depreciation and other analysis for multiple entities, divisions and locations.
• Reconcile various Balance Sheet accounts.
• Help establish and maintain item and cost codes by job in QuickBooks
• Assist in preparing governmental returns including property taxes, sales taxes, and other governmental required filings.
• Payroll audit for processing bi-weekly.
• Assist in completion of quarterly & year-end detailed schedules and computations.
• Perform other accounting duties as requested.
• 3 – 5 years’ practical work experience in accounting.
• Some knowledge of cost and manufacturing accounting, desired.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
• Experience using QuickBooks.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Effective organizational and time management skills. Ability to meet deadlines and manage challenges professionally and effectively.
• Ability to work independently or as a team member.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
• BA/BS Degree – Business or related field, emphasis in Accounting, preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Ione, CA
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
To be considered for this position, send your resume to: email@example.com