Purebase Soil Advantage(TM)
* Purebase Soil Advantage begins working immediately.
* Provides valuable potassium that elemental sulfur products don’t.
* Can lower high pH to make more nutrients available to plants.
* Provides Iron and Calcium to improve soil and plant quality.
* Improves soil moisture holding capacity and aggregation.
* Improves hydraulic conductivity by stabilizing osmotic pressure.
* Works to detoxify soils via heavy metal binding.
* Increases bioavailability of soil micronutrients.
* Increases soil buffering capacity (CEC and AEC).
* Is a Nutrient source for microbes.
* Increases soil gas exchange and soil aeration, mitigates water ponding and runoff, reduces soil compactness and increases soil flocculation.
Application for Best Results:
For Fruit Trees, Citrus and Nuts. On matured well producing orchards incorporate between 300 lbs. to 800 lbs. per acre yearly as a post-harvest treatment. On newly established orchards incorporate 1500 to 2500 lbs. per acre depending on the soil condition. On mid age orchards with indications of declining yields, incorporate at least 2000 lbs. depending on soil conditions.
Vegetables and Row crops. Incorporate 300 to 500 lbs. per acre per season at pre-planting. If soil compactness, sodium content is high and water conductivity is poor, application may vary up to 3000 lbs. per acre per year.
Vines. On matured well producing vineyards incorporate between 1000 lbs. 2000 lbs. per acre yearly as a post-harvest treatment. On newly established vineyards incorporate 1500 to 2500 lbs. per acre depending on the soil condition.
Nursery and Ornamentals. Mix and incorporate well 1-2 Oz of Purebase Soil Advantage per every one-gallon size container. Ideally, after incorporation add water and transplant one week afterwards to allow soil ecology to be established and receive the new plant.
For additional information about this or any agricultural product, send your request to email@example.com
Technical Data and Nutrient Summary – Granular Grade
|Available Phosphoric Acid (P205)||1.0%|
|Soluble Potash (K20)||4.0%|
|Derived From: A Natural Potassium and Sulfate Mineral Deposit|
|97% Passing||10 mesh|
|78% Passing||20 mesh|
|65% Passing||40 mesh|
|44% Passing||60 mesh|
|23% Passing||100 mesh|
|Bulk Density, Loose||86 lbs./cu.ft.|
|Bulk Density, Tapped||107 lbs./cu.ft.|
|Appearance||Granular, gray color|